Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hi I'm Julie
Welcome to my blog. You are personally invited to join me on my journeys through India and Thailand. My Journey began in 2006 following a major life trauma. This made me realize just how short life can be and how we should grasp every moment as if it's our last because it just might be. So I gave up my 20+ yr job as a social worker, using the little money I had to travel. Many times in my life, people have said to me "I wish I could do what you did" Well YOU CAN! It really is simple if you don't want to look back on your life with regret later. Material things are temporary, to hold yourself back on account of them somehow seems foolish. So this is my journey, I hope you will feel inspired and motivated to follow your dreams!!!!! Maybe you can drop me a line when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment